Excluding the possibility that Imperial Irrigation District staff is exceedingly ignorant, I find that IID has been devious in:
(1) Not recognizing debt service/other obligations as a budget requirement category.
(2) Having an ECA rate as well as an ECA billing factor (the ECA rate is an oxymoron statement).
I find the IID board has "ruled behind closed doors" and "directed staff and consultants to lie," e.g.
(1) The agricultural power consumers shall be called the general wholesale consumer class (an oxymoron statement).
(2) Twelve-hour runs conserve water.
(3) The historical use of water by gate constitutes the baseline for identifying "wet water."
The "lie" that IID water is under state jurisdiction has been woven and emerged over many years. And it is in a separate category.