I noted the two letters recently in the Imperial Valley Press concerning the right-wing propaganda from an alleged icon listed as Schwarz. One individual asked who he is and the other more or less what he is.
Well, my thought is "does he exist or is he just another computer slurping out propaganda over the Internet or fax numbers?" I am writing this letter on the assumption that Mr. Schwarz is a real "live one."
I know Mr. Schwarz and others like him through his letters to this newspaper. By their words, you shall know them, to paraphrase the Good Book. Schwarz is a "can't." What is a "can't?" A "can't" is a man who:
1. Can't tolerate different religious views.
2. Can't tolerate different views including women's rights.
3. Can't tolerate the concept of one man/woman one vote.
4. Can't tolerate equitable taxes.
5. Can't tolerate liberals.
6. Can't tolerate views on abortion or sexual preference.