Those who filed:
· Incumbent City Councilman Javier Alatorre reported $9,248 in donations between Jan. 1 and Feb. 20. He has spent $8,364. He filed Feb. 22.
Alatorre received individual donations of $500 or more from: Israel Alatorre of Calexico, $1,000; Modesta Escoto Alatorre of Calexico, $1,000; Andrew Smith of Salinas, $500; Michael Lowen of Calexico, $500 and Wen Chang of Burlingame, $1,000. Alatorre loaned himself $2,000. He received $600 in goods from Luis Fuentes of Calexico for an at-home fund raiser.
· Retiree Henry Legaspi reported $9,237 in donations between Jan. 1 and Feb. 16. He has spent $6,900. He filed Feb. 20.
Legaspi received donations of $500 or more from: Poirez Properties Inc. of Calexico, $500; Calexico Developers of Calexico, $500; Ramiro Trucking, $1,000 and Valley Grain of El Centro, $500. He loaned himself $2,468.
· Director of Calexico Neighborhood House Ricardo Ortega reported $6,032 in donations between Dec. 19 and Feb. 20. He spent $4,912.74. He filed Feb. 22. Ortega received a $1,000 donation from Juan Carlos Gonzalez of Calexico.
· Businessman David Ouzan reported no donations. He spent $6,834. He filed Friday.
· Alex Perrone, economic development coordinator for El Centro's Imperial Valley Regional Occupational Program, reported $4,600 in donations. He spent $4,505. He filed Friday.
Perrone received donations of more than $500 from: Isabel Perrone of Calexico, $1,500; Marco Perrone of Calexico, $1,000, and Georgina Perrone of Calexico, $1,500.
· Freelance consultant Lupita Rios reported $2,930.95 in donations between Jan. 1 and Feb. 21. She spent $2,930.95. She filed Feb. 22.
Rios received a $500 donation from Border Cab Inc. of Calexico. She loaned herself $2,132.95.
>> Staff Writer Aaron Claverie can be reached at 337-3419 or firstname.lastname@example.org