The Imperial Irrigation District Board of Directors is expected to offer wage and benefit increases of $1.9 million for 2002 to its employees.
The board meets in open session at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the William R. Condit Auditorium, 1285 Broadway, El Centro.
The board's offer include:
· a 3 percent lump sum payment of each employee's yearly pay. Wages would not be increased.
· an increase in shift premium.
· a doubling of the service award to $20 per year of service.
· an increase in tuition reimbursement per semester from $350 to $500.
· an allowance for footwear.
· expanded dental coverage.
In other business, the board will consider: