The El Centro Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau recently named Star Award winners Isabel Padilla of Valley Independent Bank, Clyde Carson of Pioneers Memorial Hospital and German Ortiz of La Hacienda Restaurant for the months of March, April and May, respectively.
The Star Award recognizes an employee who continually gives outstanding customer service.
Criteria used in selecting a Star Award recipient includes:
· appearance and appropriate dress for the job;
· immediately acknowledges customer upon arrival;
· greets customers with a smile;
· committed to prompt customer service;
· gives undivided attention while servicing customers;
· is a team player within the organization;
· treats customer with respect and dignity at all times.