What is in the agricultural quantification settlement agreement?
· a 35-year extension of the 1988 Imperial Irrigation District/Metropolitan Water District of Southern California water conservation agreement for 110,000 acre-feet yearly.
· a 1989 modification agreement to the above, wherein 20,000 acre-feet could go to the Coachella Valley Water District during shortages.
· the transfer of between 130,000 and 200,000 acre-feet yearly from the IID to the San Diego County Water Authority.
· a 35,000 acre-feet State Water Project swap between Coachella and MWD.
· the lining of the All-American Canal with 67,700 acre-feet of seepage recovered and transferred to MWD.
· the lining of the Coachella Canal with 26,000 acre-feet of recovered seepage transferred to MWD.
· two 50,000 acre-feet transfers to Coachella and/or MWD.
· caps on the IID's and Coachella's priority three to Colorado River, with the IID capped at 3.1 million acre-feet yearly, from which all transfers are deducted, and Coachella capped at 330,000 acre-feet yearly.