A new airline schedule will take effect in less than a month, with two daily nonstop flights Monday through Friday and weekend flights.
United Airlines, which partners with Imperial’s airline operator Skywest, announced the new direct service last week, according to a press release. It’s a change from the airline’s current schedule, which has one of two daily flights stopping in Yuma before heading to Los Angeles.
“We are pleased to offer travelers in Imperial with new, convenient nonstop service to Los Angeles and access to our extensive network throughout the world,” said Martin Kammerman, manager of market analysis for United Airlines.
Flight schedules are subject to change, according to the press release.
Imperial to Los Angeles
- Depart 6:32 a.m., arrive 7:40 a.m. Monday through Friday
- Depart 2:42 p.m., arrive 3:50 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Depart 5:42 a.m., arrive 6:50 p.m. Saturday
- Depart 2:39 p.m., arrive 3:47 p.m. Saturday
- Depart 2:42 p.m., arrive 3:50 p.m. Sunday
Los Angeles to Imperial
- Depart 1:18 p.m., arrive 2:28 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Depart 9:32 p.m., arrive 10:32 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Depart 1:15 p.m., arrive 2:12 p.m. Saturday
- Depart 1:18 p.m., arrive 2:18 p.m. Sunday
- Depart 9:35 p.m., arrive 10:35 p.m. Sunday
Staff Writer Elizabeth Varin can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-337-3441.